Most businesses insure their physical assets.
Why wouldn’t you insure your most important asset of all – your people?
Business insurance offers a range of benefits that will provide your business with a necessary cash injection to pay off debt, provide cash flow or cover business expenses should a key person or shareholder pass away or suffer an illness or injury.
Ask yourself these questions:
• Have you got a plan that helps the business move forward if any of its key people become disabled or die?
• What happens to your shares if you die or can no longer contribute to your business?
• What happens to the ownership of your business if one of the partners dies?
We help you to put a plan in place to insure the people in your business that:
• Provides a replacement income of a key revenue generator or key operational person
• Makes sure the value of your shares aren’t jeopardised when a partner dies
• Makes sure that the business continues with the loss of an active shareholder
• Makes sure that your debts are cleared and your family is taken care of if you die
of Financial Health
in New Zealand
At OFP, the financial health of families in New Zealand is seen as something that needs to be improved and strengthened.
All too often, we are witness to families not doing the correct thing with their money. This results in the restriction of choices available to those people and their families.
We believe that a lack of understanding about money results in major stresses for a lot of families in New Zealand and is a problem in all communities.
We believe that if we help people to better understand how their money works, help them set up the proper structures that surround their money and support them on a regular basis, we will be making tangible progress towards helping the lives of New Zealand families.
In doing this, we are giving people more choice and improving the financial health of the families that we help.