Having insurance is all about having options at the time of a traumatic event.
Insurance gives you options. It can:
• Gives you the choice whether to take private or public medical care
• Provide your family with money if you die
• Provide an income and pays your mortgage if you are too sick or injured to work
• Reduces the impact of things like cancer, heart attacks and strokes on your financial situation
How we help
We ask you what is important to you while keeping in mind your goals
• We deal with the insurance companies to get the right type of cover for your situation
• Explain how the covers work and make clear any jargon
• Make sure the cost fits within your budget.
• Help you make claims when traumatic events strike.
of Financial Health
in New Zealand
At OFP, the financial health of families in New Zealand is seen as something that needs to be improved and strengthened.
All too often, we are witness to families not doing the correct thing with their money. This results in the restriction of choices available to those people and their families.
We believe that a lack of understanding about money results in major stresses for a lot of families in New Zealand and is a problem in all communities.
We believe that if we help people to better understand how their money works, help them set up the proper structures that surround their money and support them on a regular basis, we will be making tangible progress towards helping the lives of New Zealand families.
In doing this, we are giving people more choice and improving the financial health of the families that we help.